215.983.9825 CS | firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Help bottom corner | Independence KY Shipping
Have a question email us answer within 30 min email@example.com.
Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to corporate, academic, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world. Our Customers are a mix of students, teachers, medical personnel, and special and public libraries throughout the US.
Standard streamlined procedures:
- Customer notified within thirty minutes if a delay
- Books & Access Codes shrink wrapped and stamped with publisher seal as proof authentic and new
- Supplier of teacher and student editions
- Classroom supplier, please contact Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org for Library / School bulk orders
- UPS ground service unless otherwise stated
- If special instructions, delivered by method desired
- All items new
- 30 day return policy
At Coleman Book Company, we make it our business to save students, teachers and other professionals alike the time and effort that can be taken up when ISBN searchingfor publications, printed access cards or other course related materials. We know all too well that searching for a custom bundle textbook online can take time. This is why we are here, to help you find the materials you need quickly and efficiently.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- BINDERY SERVICES We can provide a full range of binding options for your paperback books: Kapco coverings, Vinabind and Library (buckram) bindings.
- Student support Coleman supplies students considerably mark down new books, shipped direct from publisher, each book is listed with Cengage List Price and Your discount price.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE "Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- KEY SELECTIONS - Approval Plan/Slip Service We have developed an approval plan/slips service offering the degree of customization and personalized service desired by the library community. Flexibility and built-in attention to detail exists is our service.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
- SHELF READY SERVICE If requested, Coleman will physically process any material purchased so that the customer's collection-building process is facilitated. We can provide barcodes, security strips, or complete card kits. Additionally, we offer original cataloging records as well as copy-cataloging records.
- STANDING ORDER SERVICE Coleman will monitor and maintain standing orders for our customer's requirements from any source, whether or not they recognize "standing orders". The flexibility of our computer system allows for this service to be tailored to meet your specific needs. We will also provide customized acquisitions plans for alternating editions, volumes, and publication years for other than all items produced in a series.