Many textbook publishers are giving professors the option to modify a textbook by adding chapters, printed access codes, and labs. These textbooks are given a unique ISBN, the ISBN no longer is for the single book but is for the package and is specific to the components in package.
- 98% Fill Rate
- 76% of all orders are fulfilled within 3 days.
- 92% of all orders are fulfilled within 5 days.
- Guarantee your item is new and in perfect condition or full refund
Textbook Order Procedures
Standard streamlined order procedures:
- Order processed within thirty minutes
- Access Codes, study guides, packaged with textbook new
- If shipped through Coleman, re-shipped same day
- UPS ground service unless otherwise stated, UPS tracking
- Satisfaction guarantee with 30 day return and full refund
Publishers McGraw-Hill, John Wiley, Thompson, Houghton Mifflin, Addison Wesley, Cengage, Pearson Education, Harvard, MIT, Yale, Oxford to name a few of our many partners.
Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to corporate, academic, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- BINDERY SERVICES We can provide a full range of binding options for your paperback books: Kapco coverings, Vinabind and Library bindings.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE "Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
- SHELF READY SERVICE If requested, Coleman will physically process any material purchased so that the customer's collection-building process is facilitated. We can provide barcodes, security strips, or complete card kits. Additionally, we offer original cataloging records as well as copy-cataloging records.
- STANDING ORDER SERVICE Coleman will monitor and maintain standing orders for our customer's requirements from any source, whether or not they recognize "standing orders". The flexibility of our computer system allows for this service to be tailored to meet your specific needs. We will also provide customized acquisitions plans for alternating editions, volumes, and publication years for other than all items produced in a series.
Contact Customer Services
Coleman Book Company's customer service department may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Contact Us
Responses to queries are sent within 30 min to 1 hour of Coleman's receipt of the initial contact.
When you need a book 'yesterday' or earlier, indicate that the order is a RUSH, the specific deadline date, and your approved method of shipment. We will place the order within 30 minutes. The degree of RUSH is determined by the customer.
The customer is notified if delay within 30 minutes of the receipt of the order. This information will help the student and instructor with time sensitive textbook needs.
Delays & Out-Of-Stock: