Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to corporate, academic, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world.
- 3 TO 5 Day shipping (publisher requires extra 24 hours to prepare bundle products)
- FREE SHIPPING
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or full refund
- All books new
- Bundle wrapped with access codes
When a book is needed immediately (Rush) your book ships to you on an average within 24 hours of their receipt by Coleman. Our average turnaround delivery of domestic material via Coleman's facility is 3-5 business days.
Standard streamlined order procedures:
- Order processed within thirty minutes
- Access Codes, study guides, packaged with textbook new
- If shipped through Coleman, re-shipped same day
- UPS ground service unless otherwise stated, UPS tracking
- Satisfaction guarantee with 30 day return and full refund
Tracking provided and UPS text messages sent with delivery location updates.
- Free shipping (recommended)
- Expedite 3-5 business day delivery
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- BINDERY SERVICES
We can provide a full range of binding options for your : Kapco coverings,Vinabind and Library bindings.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE
"Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- 98% Fill Rate
- 76% of all orders are fulfilled within 3 days.
- 92% of all orders are fulfilled within 7 days.
KEY SELECTIONS - Approval Plan/Slip Service We have developed an approval plan/slips service offering the degree of customization and personalized service desired by the library community. Flexibility and built-in attention to detail exists is our service.
OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
SHELF READY SERVICE If requested, Coleman will physically process any material purchased so that the customer's collection-building process is facilitated. We can provide barcodes, security strips, or complete card kits. Additionally, we offer original cataloging records as well as copy-cataloging records.
Outstanding Customer Service features include:
Rush processing, standing/ firm order placement and maintenance, approval programs, reprint generation, and shelf-ready processing, all at low cost and with speed being an essential ingredient, satisfaction guarantee.