Standard streamlined order procedures
- Order phoned to the publisher within thirty minutes
- The customer is notified if a delay within 30 minutes of the receipt of the order.
- If Out-Of-Print Coleman will attempt to have a copy reprinted for our customer upon request.
- Shipped direct from the publisher unless otherwise desired
- UPS ground service unless otherwise stated
- If special instructions, delivered by method desired
- All items new
- 30 day return policy
Returns Notify Coleman of your return via email email@example.com
Return item un-opened and in condition as sent, simply return to:
RETURN BOOKS TO:
10650 TOEBBEN DRIVE
INDEPENDENCE, KY 41051
ORDER PLACEMENT: When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- FIRM ORDERS
"Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials may be supplied upon request from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- RUSH ORDERS
When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING
If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.