Shopping Guide | Contact Us | Shipping | About Our Textbooks | Home
Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to students, academic, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world.
Have you found yourself visiting a half dozen websites, etc., for a required textbook only to find that the ISBN does not exist? If you are unfamiliar with ISBN searching, you may think that the professor made an error or that the textbook is not available yet. You probably don't know you're looking for a Custom/Bundle textbook.
Many textbook publishers are giving professors the option to modify a textbook by adding chapters, printed access codes, and labs. These textbooks are given a unique ISBN, the ISBN no longer is for the single book but is for the package and is specific to the components in package . For best results, click Live Chat, a customer support representative will take your ISBN and display your book for you.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE "Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
- SHELF READY SERVICE If requested, Coleman will physically process any material purchased so that the customer's collection-building process is facilitated. We can provide barcodes, security strips, or complete card kits. Additionally, we offer original cataloging records as well as copy-cataloging records.
- STANDING ORDER SERVICE Coleman will monitor and maintain standing orders for our customer's requirements from any source, whether or not they recognize "standing orders". The flexibility of our computer system allows for this service to be tailored to meet your specific needs. We will also provide customized acquisitions plans for alternating editions, volumes, and publication years for other than all items produced in a series.