Home |Track Order | Returns | FAQ | Contact Us | Shipping | About Us
Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to corporate, academic, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world.
- 98% Fill Rate
- 76% of all orders are fulfilled within 3 days.
- 92% of all orders are fulfilled within 5 days.
- Guarantee your item is new and in perfect condition or full refund
Many textbook publishers are giving professors the option to modify a textbook by adding chapters, printed access codes, and labs. These textbooks are given a unique ISBN, the ISBN no longer is for the single book but is for the package and is specific to the components in package.
Standard streamlined order procedures:
- Order processed within thirty minutes
- Access Codes, study guides, packaged with textbook new
- If shipped through Coleman, re-shipped same day
- UPS ground service unless otherwise stated, UPS tracking
- Satisfaction guarantee with 30 day return and full refund
Coleman can be contacted 24/7 with response time within 30 minutes on week days and weekends within 2 hours, contact us via-email.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE "Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
Supplier of academic, scholastic and scientific books to the public and special library's. Bundle textbooks, handbooks,
Access Codes, workbooks, MindTap, CengageNow, Study Guides and more.
"Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
The transaction you do is safe and your credit card data is encrypted.
Contact Customer Services
Coleman Book Company's customer service department may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via e-mail. Responses to queries are sent within 24 hours of Coleman's receipt of the initial contact.
Live Chat is also available most business hours please see top of page.
When you need a book 'yesterday' or earlier, indicate that the order is a RUSH, the specific deadline date, and your approved method of shipment.