Have you found yourself visiting a half dozen websites, etc., for a required textbook only to find that the ISBN does not exist? If you are unfamiliar with ISBN searching, you may think that the professor made an error or that the textbook is not available yet.
Many textbook publishers are giving professors the option to modify a textbook by adding chapters, printed access codes, and labs. These textbooks are given a unique ISBN, the ISBN no longer is for the single book but is for the package and is specific to the components in package.
If you place an order and would like to print confirmation/invoice here's what to do:
- Sign In
- Next at top of page click on your name
- Next click my account
- You can click on track this shipment for tracking
- You can print order
You can contact Coleman 24/7 with response time within 30 minutes on week days and
weekends within 2 hours, contact us via-email.
- FIRM ORDER SERVICE "Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials are supplied from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- RUSH ORDER SERVICE When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.