Coleman Book Company offers a full range of services to students, teachers, medical, special and public libraries, obtaining any in-print publication, in any format, from publishers or distributors throughout the world.
Standard streamlined order procedures:
- Orders processed within thirty minutes
- Books shipped direct from the publisher unless otherwise desired
- Books shipped through Coleman are re-shipped same day
- UPS ground service is utilized, unless otherwise specified
- Upon receipt of special customer order-handling instructions, books will be delivered by the method(s) desired
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- FIRM ORDERS
"Hard-to-get" items, though at times challenging, are our specialty. Materials may be supplied upon request from more than 29,000 publishers and distributors worldwide, with more added daily. Current titles are stocked from more than 100 publishers.
- 98% Fill Rate:
- 76% of all orders are fulfilled within 3 days.
- 92% of all orders are fulfilled within 7 days.
- RUSH ORDERS
When a book is needed immediately, or sooner, your order to us, if not in inventory, is placed with the publisher within 30 minutes of its receipt.
- OUT OF PRINT SEARCHING
If your item has been declared out-of-print or out-of-stock-indefinitely, upon request, we will search Out of Print databases to obtain a copy for your library. When we've located a copy, we will advise you of its condition and price for approval before supplying it to you.
- STANDING ORDERS
Coleman will monitor and maintain standing orders for our customers’ requirements from any source, whether or not they recognize "standing orders". We will tailor our standing order processes to meet your specific needs. We can also provide customized acquisitions plans for alternating editions, volumes, and publication years for other than all items produced in a series.